We use your data to improve our services and provide a better experience for you.
Types of data collected
- It includes personal identifiable information that allows us to contact or identify you.
- First name & Last Name
- Phone number
- Business names
- Website URL
Address, State, City, Country, ZIP/Postal Code, Province
- Personal data you post in our website
- Your usage behavioral data in our website
- Data you provide us through contact form, phone, email or so on.
- Cookies & Usage data
- Login data, browser detail, time zone, IP address and other technical details
Freelancers DEV uses the collected data for following purposes:
- Send notifications about change in our service
- Improve and maintain our service
- Provide and enhance our customer support
- Accumulate valuable information and analytical statistics to improve our services
- Monitor the usage rate of our service
- Proactively identify and address technical issues
- Inform you about news, general information & offers concerning our goods, services and events
- Notify you information similar to your purchase or enquiry history
- Legally processing personal data complying with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Freelancers DV may process your Personal Data:
- For establishing a contract with you
- If you permit us
- With complete legitimate interest without violating your rights
- For processing payments
- To stay legally compliance
- Freelancers DEV does not store, collect or share your payment card details.
- All payments are directed through third-party payment processors, who strictly adheres to the PCI-DSS standards and managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
In case you want to access, amend, correct, delete any of your personal information, you can register a complaint or contact our privacy compliance team.