Are you into creating a WordPress website but not sure which theme to choose? You need not worry, as here we’ll inform you about some of the best WordPress themes and their features.
There are more than 10,000 WordPress themes on the platform, and choosing the best one for your website might get confusing. Not only beginners but some experienced website creators may be unable to make the right decision.
If your website has the most accurate and popular theme, it will surely make a huge difference in – the website’s growth, management, and other aspects of running the site. Here, we have picked some of the best WordPress themes that will help you achieve your website goal in 2022.
Common traits of popular WordPress Themes
Every WordPress theme is designed in a way that certainly is multipurpose and can be used for any sort of website. In addition, you’ll get various features and options that will be more suitable in every form. Also, if you want, you can choose a niche-based theme designed specifically for your field/industry.
No matter what theme you select for your website, they all have to have the following features –
- Responsive Designs – The themes on WordPress are responsive on all devices and screen sizes. Therefore, you need not worry about that and later make changes as per your requirement.
- Speed & Performance – It is essential to note that once you take a theme on your site, it has much to do with your website’s performance and speed. More so, all of the WordPress themes are designed so that they will never make your site go slow.
- SEO Optimization – Every theme on WordPress follows the rightful measures of search engine optimization and its techniques. Likewise, you can apply to all those and increase the site’s ranking on Google and other search engines.
- Page Builder Support – While working on any theme of WordPress, you get the facility of drag and drop as the Page Builder features. Hence, you can create custom landing pages for your site.
Though you get all these and other additional features in a WordPress site, you need to look for them in any theme you select. It is already known that most themes are considered the best WordPress responsive themes. More so, you will get a lot of other features when you choose the one best for your site.
Popular WordPress Themes:
We aim to bring forth the best WordPress themes that highlight features that fulfills your requirement. Likewise, depending on your case, you can select the one that best suits your need.
- Divi – Among the top class of WordPress themes, Divi is the one that includes an ultimate page builder. The theme is created and owned by Elegant themes. More so, it comes accompanied by multiple visual elements that further help to create an amazing website.
Inside the theme, you’ll get more than hundreds of free layouts that you can apply regardless of whatever industry your website belongs to. In addition, you can also check out the highly customizable child themes in Divi. Apart from that, you can save your custom layouts in the theme library, and further use them later.
- Astra – It is the most modern WordPress theme that you can select while creating your website. The owner and creator of the Astra theme are Brainstorm Force. Seamlessly, it works in accordance with page drag-and-drop builders without any hassle. There are also ready-made sites that you can launch, and they are perfect for small businesses, startups, and even ecommerce sites.
Here, you will get lots of features that include – a mega menu, page headers, Google Fonts, color customizing options, and so much more. The most important feature of Astra is that you get a powerful integration that allows you to create an online store with the WooCommerce plugin.
- Ultra – The most powerful and flexible WordPress theme makes it easy to create a website. Just like Astra, this theme also comes with ready-made sites that include – lifestyle, magazines, restaurants, photography, and fashion.
The theme is easily customizable with several add-on buttons that you can feature on the website. The most common element of the website is that it allows one to set up an online store that is fully compatible with WooCommerce. Also, people refer to it as the best WordPress Theme for eCommerce for its efficiency.
- SeedProd – It is the best customizable WordPress theme on the market. It also lets you design and layout your theme with the drag-and-drop builder. In general, it comes with a high-class designed theme template that includes your page layout support. In addition, it also changes into high-converting landing pages of your website.
While working on the website, it will show a real-time preview of all the changes that you make on the site. Hence, you can apply this theme to your site and see the changes for yourself.
- Ocean WP – Unlike others, it is a free WordPress theme that comes along with a 1-click demo importer for the content. Likewise, it has ready-made sites that help you launch the website instantly.
The best feature of the theme is that it supports WooCommerce and comes with popular SEO features. Furthermore, it will help in ranking the site easily on the web.
Still in Confusion!
We’ve shown before you the best WordPress themes that can be accessible at all times. Thought are thousands of themes, yet it must not be forgotten that the best ones come with a set of desirable factors. Thus, you can pick the one for yourself by rectifying the plus points among all.