Although most of you may know this, let us revise it for some people. WordPress is the most amazing platform for creating your website of any kind. It’s not only available as a simple yet effective website builder but also comes packed with an abundance of themes and plugins that add more function to the website.
In other words, you can also say that WordPress is highly popular as it has a wide range of plugins. More so, users can add them to the websites to get more features and functionalities in line. The problem arises when people do not know which plugin works best for their site. In general, we mentioned here the top 5 plugins of WordPress that works wonders for all type of websites.
Best WordPress Plugins:
As we already know by now, there are a variety of plugins in WordPress that can be applied to a website. Apart from these, there can be other options as well that you can look towards.
- WooCommerce – It is the best eCommerce WordPress plugin that works to give complete functionality at the following – online storefront, product listing, and other management details.The process of setup the plugin is easy. Also, WooCommerce readily accepts major credit cards and bank transfer payments in almost 140+ regions. Regardless, it will become easy to manage an online store using WooCommerce as it helps manage your products, their price range, and other reports.
- Setup online store easily and sell products with a few clicks
- Excellent support and fully responsive
- Smooth transactions through user’s own accounts
- Secure payments using multiple gateways
- Yoast SEO – Those who want to grow their online audience shall be more inclined towards SEO. Similarly, working with Yoast SEO will help you project your website as per the latest updates in the SEO world.With the help of Yoast SEO, you can optimize your content per your website’s focused keyword. Further, you can add SEO-friendly titles and meta descriptions according to the page and posts.
- Keyword optimization
- Control over breadcrumbs
- Does not allow duplicate content
- Check readability and flesh score of content
- WP Rocket – It is a caching plugin that creates copies of your site so that it’s easy to load your site on the user’s internet browser. The need for such a tool is encouraged while keeping in mind how distracting it can be to use a slow-loading website.In addition, it will also help to preload the cache so that the search engines can index your website’s pages with much fast-loading speed. Another brilliant feature of WP Rocket is to compress static files and optimize the website’s code.
- Allow browser and page caching
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Other third-party plugins – Yoast and Jetpack
- Cross-origin support
- Allows different languages
- Elementor – If you are anywhere around WordPress and SEO, you’ll know how big of a tool elementor is in page building. The plugin gives the user its accessibility to drag and drop functions so that users can customize them as per their page and posts.Not only this, but the plugin comes with 100+ page templates for starting with any website. More so, you can add 90+ widget options to your website that will further promote adding social media icons. Henceforth, you need not install another plugin option for the same.
- Drag and drop interface available
- Comes with customizable designs for blogs
- Allow undo and redo of action
- Fully responsive on all devices (and mobiles)
- Smash Balloon – Most bloggers who are active on various social media platforms can embed their feeds on WordPress, which will further help them increase their followers. In short, with the help of smash balloon, you can connect to various social media accounts by combining them with your WordPress site. Also, there are many more features that you may look through while working on the plugin.Key Features:
- Fully responsive
- Short-codes options
- Show full of customized pictures of your social media feed
- Easy to setup
As there is a long list of WordPress plugins, it was quite tough to note down the top 5 plugins of the platform. We hope that you can use the ones that fit best for your website and works smoothly. Also, if you need any help regarding WordPress plugins or any similar feature, you can surely hire our WordPress developers, as they are experts in their particular fields.
There are more featured plugins of WordPress, and using them at once should not be entirely needed. As there are numerous plugins on WordPress, one may get confused as to which ones will run smoothly and which will not. Therefore, one must look through them and choose the better functionality of the site.