If you are asking about WooCommerce, remember that the answer is always connected to WordPress. Likely, a person will already have a website on WordPress before they start searching for the term “WooCommerce.”
To say the least, WooCommerce is a free plugin of WordPress that adds e-commerce features to your website. All in all, you can set up your online store with the help of the WooCommerce plugin. Moreover, you can simply convert your pre-existing website into a fascinating online store using the WooCommerce plugin.
So, here you can learn about the basic information of WooCommerce and how it’s going to help set up an online store.
In WordPress, you’ll find many useful plugins that are not only useful but they uplift your site to the next level. Similarly, WooCommerce is that plugin of WordPress that acts as an essential part if you are into online business. It will turn your existing WordPress website into an e-commerce store. In addition, it comes packed with fully functional features and a lot more.
If you are willing to use the WooCommerce plugin, you can easily do so if you have a website on WordPress. Also, you can get it right there on the WordPress dashboard and use it accordingly. In addition, you will have access to thousands of extensions, among which you can choose the best one for your online store.
As per the stats, about 99% of the WordPress e-commerce website are powered by WooCommerce. Roughly, it’s a statistic in the US, Canada and the UK for obvious reasons. Moreover, on average, there are more than 25,000,000 downloads of the plugin, and they are still actively being used.
Attractive Feature of WooCommerce!
Anyone can take WooCommerce as a powerful medium to create your online store on WordPress. Needless to say, there are so many features to count while using WooCommerce. It includes –
- Easy Product Management – While most of you can be busy managing the site and its online performance, it’s hard to remember if you have aligned all the products or not. Thus, with WooCommerce, it’s easy to sort and manage your products in the store.
- Automatic Taxes with Location – When creating a store with WooCommerce, you also get a feasible option of including geo-location and automatic taxes. Hence, it will reflect the correct price of your product, including taxes for the present location.
- Payment Gateway – With the help of WooCommerce, you can have various options for payment from your user’s end. Thus, you can accept payment via – checks, COD (cash on delivery), PayPal, credit and debit cards or even Bank Transfers.
- Customizable Checkout – Here, you can have overall control over the checkout process. Moreover, WooCommerce allows you to choose the name of specific countries where you want to sell your products. In addition, there are many other features that you can choose while enabling the checkout page of your online store.
- Sales Report – In WooCommerce, you also get an in-built feature of sales reports. More so, you can make it more advanced and add more features if it’s too simple for your field of work. Also, you can directly check your business’s profit and loss statement through some easy modifications.
Feasible with Online Marketing and SEO
If you think that just creating an online store will bring in the target audience, then you are simply wrong! In order to make your store appear on the search engine, there are a lot of things that you have to do.
With WooCommerce, you can work side-by-side for the SEO part of your website. Hence, you will be able to reach out to maximum potential customers, increasing your site’s sales.
- SEO on WordPress – As we know, WooCommerce is a plugin on WordPress. Similarly, using it comes in handy with the benefits of customizing your store per SEO strategies. Moreover, it will add features and extensions that are compatible with the SEO aspects.
- Include discounts & coupons – While creating a store on WooCommerce, you can easily add discounts & coupons for specific or all products. A wide range of features helps to display what’s on your mind.
- Display Customer Reviews – These days, people consider buying a product online when they are satisfied with its usage among other users. That’s possible by displaying reviews of your products. In general, displaying reviews of your product creates a sense of awareness and trust among buyers.
Now that you have gone through some of the major points of WooCommerce in WordPress, it will be easy for you to make a choice. Hence, if you need help, you can hire our WordPress developers, as they are experts in delivering the best services. In short, using WooCommerce for building an online store is much more feasible than other platforms.